Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Break

Happy Holidays, Hoopers!

Well, even though I am not of the Christmas-Celebrating Persuasion, I do like the holiday break. Cuddling with the kids on the couch, reading Harry Potter and baking cookies for friends and neighbors (sometimes they're the same thing!). My kids are home from school and my desire to let them relax and sleep in is scratching at my ankles. Plus, my new venture, Restore Your Core, is nearing it's launch, and there's plenty for this HoopMistress to do. A break is in order.

Hoop Classes at Island Martial Arts (Tues/Thurs) are on hold through the break, and will resume on January 4. Classes at Island Fitness are in session throughout Winter Break.

Keep warm, feel loved, eat sweet treats and spin on your own, out in the snow or in your living room. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

OOOO,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment